- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a bowl mix milk, eggs, sour cream, seasoning salt, and pepper. Layer macaroni, cheddar cheese, and milk mixture until pan is full. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and pour melted butter on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until milk mixture is done. Serve and enjoy!