- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamatta olives, sliced
- 1 tbsp bottled minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese
1. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan and chicken with cooking spray; place chicken in pan. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until chicken is browned.
2. Reduce heat to medium; add tomatoes, olives, garlic and pepper. Cover and cook 11 minutes or until chicken is done.